Users of this web site agree to the following terms. The user hereby:
1. Requests that MRL Integrated Solutions Ltd. make the Users confidential data and information in the possession of MRL accessible to the User via the Internet, so that the User may use its computers to access the information of the User under the control of MRL.
2. Voluntarily assumes the risk and danger of lost, stolen, and disclosed confidential information in the use of the Internet by MRL to provide the User with its confidential information and the User assumes full and sole responsibility for the loss or disclosure of the Users confidential information and acknowledges that its confidential information has been placed on the Internet at its invitation and risk and not at any risk to MRL.
3. RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE MRL, doing business under its own name or any other name and/or any of its directors, officers, employees and agents (hereinafter the "Releasees"), for any loss, liability, damage, or cost whatsoever arising out of or related to any lost, stolen or disclosed confidential information of the User.
4. Release the Releasees from any claim that such Releasees are or may be negligent in connection with the use of the Internet by the User, including without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any alleged lack of data protection systems or programs by MRL in the use of the Internet or alleged deficiency in the computer systems of MRL.
5. INDEMNIFY, AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS MRL and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur arising out of or in any way connected with either the Users use of the Internet to access its confidential information or any acts or omissions of MRL, its employees or agents in relation to the use of the Internet or storage of the Users confidential information thereon.
6. Agree to abide by and follow any instructions given or rules, established by MRL or any of its employees or agents with regard to use of the systems made available by MRL to access the confidential information of the User. If at any time any confidential information of any other customers of MRL should be disclosed to the User by its use of the MRL Internet computer system, it shall immediately return such information to MRL, or destroy it, if requested by MRL, and immediately advise MRL of such disclosure.
7. The User expressly agrees that the foregoing release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement is governed by the Province of Alberta and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by Alberta law, and that in the event any portion of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the balance of the Agreement shall not be affected or impaired in any way and shall continue in full legal force and effect.
8. Acknowledge that this document is a contract and agree that if a lawsuit is filed against MRL, its directors, officers, agents, or employees, for any injury or damage in breach of this contract, the User will pay all legal fees and costs (on a solicitor and his own client basis) incurred by MRL, its directors, officers, agents or employees, in defending such action.